- Check-In time is 14.00 hrs. And Check-Out Time is 12 Noon.
- If our Check-In/Out timing does not suit the itinerary of your planned stay, kindly inform us about the same. Necessary room allotments can be arranged on prior intimation, subject to availability, and may be chargeable by us directly.
- Cancellation or Alteration in bookings may be considered. But prior information is required at least 15 days before your Check-In date. Kindly also refer our Reservation/Cancellation or Amendment Policy.
- Foreign guests should submit their Passport and Visa at the Front Desk upon arrival
- Guests from India are requested to carry a valid government issued photo identity and address proof with you for Check-In Procedure. PAN Card is not accepted as a valid Identity Card.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it found that the booking contains or is originated from a mistake or error.
- We may charge compulsory gala dinner supplement on Christmas / New Year’s event or other festive periods. The needs to be cleared separately.
- Breakfast timings are 7:00 – 10:30 am henceforth all requests will be chargeable.
- We reserve the right to shift your room to a convenient alternative; in case of emergencies
- Rs. 2,000 + GST will be charged for extra bed for guests above the age of Twelve
Policy Regarding Child Accommodation
- Accommodation for child below Five years will be on the house
- Rs. 1,500/- + GST will be charged for child above Six years and below Twelve years
Terms and Conditions for Payment
- Advance amount of 70 % of the total room charges should be paid for confirmation and the balance should be paid before the date of check-in
- We reserve the right to cancel the booking in case of any non-payment as mentioned above
- Amendments will be treated as cancellation.
- Any refund will take at least 15 days to process