Be a member at the Q Club enjoy exclusive benefits for members, is designed to make you the center of our attention. at The Quilon Beach Hotel & Convention Cente
Gold Card - Rs 8,500
1 Year Validity
Terms and Conditions
Validity of Q-Club membership is One year. The offer cannot be combined together with any other existing or future offers and promotions. The QBH may change the member program benefits from time to time with or without prior notice. The QBH also reserves the right to terminate the program, or any part thereof, any jurisdiction, at any time with or without notice; The QBH is not liable to members in any way for any value or benefits members may lose as a Membership Program. Continued use of the program by the member will be deemed as acceptance of the current Terms and Conditions of Privilege Club card is not transferable. The membership card and the certificates have no cash value and cannot be traded. Discounts can only be availed upon presentation of your valid signed Q-Chub membership card at the availing outlets. Prior reservations required, in order to o use the complimentary vouchers.
Q Club card is very uniquely designed privilege card keeping in mind the various modes of entertainment & needs which a Guest would enjoy along with their family & friends. One can become member anytime through 24 hours service in the Quilon Beach Hotel
Be a member at the Q Club enjoy exclusive benefits for members, is designed to make you the center of our attention. at The Quilon Beach Hotel & Convention Center
PRICE - Rs. 13,500/-
1 Year Validity
Terms and Conditions
FIRST 50 REGISTERATIONS TO GET FREE SWIMMING CAP
Pick up from Railway station / Airport in the evening and proceed to House Boat for check in. Overnight Stay @ House boat with Basic Dinner.
After breakfast, check out from House Boat in the morning. Then move to City Tour & Shopping. After Hotel Check in we proceed to
8 point Art Café
It is an art gallery and café situated on the banks of Ashtamudi Lake. This is the first international standard art café in the city of Kollam. It’s a place were Art, Literature and Nature blends. It is a very calm and quiet place to enjoy a cup of Coffee or Tea. You can find many species of plants, birds and butterflies around the place
Asramam Adventure Park is an urban park in the core Kollam city of Kerala state. It was opened after 1980, on 48 acres of city-owned land. Located beside the Kerala's pride, backwaters of Ashtamudi, this place popularly known as Asramam Picnic Village. The mangroves near this park are very famous in all over India. So many endangering species of trees are surviving here in the park. There are some activities for adventure lovers. You can also enjoy a very calm lakeside atmosphere. There is a small entrance fee at the gate. You can also book for boat trips from Kollam to Allepey.
Explore Ashtamudi Lake
Ashtamudi Lake is the most visited backwater and lake in the state. It possesses a unique wetland ecosystem and a large palm-shaped water body, second only in size to the Vembanad estuary ecosystem of the state. Ashtamudi means 'eight coned' in the local Malayalam language. The name is indicative of the lake's topography with its multiple branches. The lake is also called the gateway to the backwaters of Kerala. Along both banks of the lake and its backwater canals, coconut groves and palm trees interspersed with towns and villages are seen. You can have a boat cruise of Ashtamudi Lake with rich Kerala Food. It will be once in a lifetime experience. Ashtamudi is calm and quite with rich flora and fauna
After Lunch we visit
Tangasseri Light House
Thangasseri or ‘Dutch Quilon’ as it was called, was once a British enclave. Meaning ‘gold village’ in local parlance, this was the hub of a flourishing trade that used gold as currency. This seaside village of historic importance shelters the ruins of an Old Portuguese fort and churches built during the 18th century. It is situated 5 km away from Kollam town in the state of Kerala. In operation since 1902, the cylindrical lighthouse tower painted with white and red oblique bands has a height of 41 metres (135 ft), making it the tallest lighthouse on the Kerala Coast. The beacon can be seen up to 13 miles out at sea. Check out the lighthouse at Thangasseri, which is open to visitors from 1530 - 1730 hrs. Get to see the sun setting and the moon rising simultaneously at Thangasseri on the drive down the Lighthouse Road, which gives you a breathtaking view of the sea as well. Lift facility has been installed at the lighthouse to help everyone reach the top of the lighthouse with ease.
Visit to the Fishing Harbor and Breakwater
The fishery harbour at Tangasseri is a basin for traditional fishermen, achieved by the construction of two breakwaters. The length of the main breakwater is 2100 m and the leeward breakwater 550 m. This provides sufficient beach length for landing facilities for all operational craft.
Portuguese Cemetery at Tangasser
The Portuguese Cemetery (after the invasion of Dutch, it became Dutch Cemetery) of Tangasseri in Kollam city, India, was constructed around 1519 as part of the Portuguese invasion of the city. Buckingham Canal, a small canal between Tangasseri Lighthouse and the cemetery, is situated very close to the Portuguese Cemetery. A group of pirates known as the Pirates of Tangasseri formerly lived at the Cemetery. The remnants of St. Thomas Fort and Portuguese Cemetery still exist at Tangasseri.
St. Thomas Fort (Dutch Fort) at Tangasseri
“Thangasseri” literally means “Gold village” in Malayalam language. The place was named as Thangasseri because this was the place where trade was done using gold as the currency. Thangasseri Fort was the favorite spot of the Dutch and the Portuguese. The Thangasseri Fort was constructed in the 16th century and right now only the ruins are left behind. The fort was about 20 feet tall. In olden times, Thangasseri was of strategic importance to the colonial powers that were constantly trying to establish their control of trade on the Malabar Coast. As per records, the Portuguese initially approached the Rani of Quilon in 1517 to construct a factory at Thangasseri for trade purposes, which was granted. However, it is believed that the locals subsequently burned down the factory. Although the Portuguese were given permission to rebuild the factory, they decided to build a fort instead. In 1519, the Thangassery Fort was constructed strategically on a promontory overlooking the choppy waters of the Arabian Sea. Thangasseri was sequentially under the Dutch who defeated the Portuguese in 1761 and then passed into British hands with the rout of the Dutch at Kochi in 1795.
It is situated right at the City Centre overlooking harbor and seaport. The beach also features a park of international standard, called the Mahatma Gandhi Park. It is an ideal location to enjoy the sunrise and sunset; it offers a mesmerizing view of the Arabian Sea. The view of the sea will keep you in trance for long. In the night thousands of fishing boats hovers the ocean with twinkling lights like a galaxy of stars. You can also enjoy street food, beach soccer, beach volley, kite flying and much more at the beach. Kollam is a port city and one time active harbor for Chinese ships and trade, Kollam Beach is home to Chinese fishing nets, Chinese water pots and sampan-like boats seen even today. Kollam Beach is the first 'Beach Wedding Destination' in Kerala.
You are free for shopping and to relax at the beach till evening. Then we proceed back to Kollam Hotel.
Check out from Hotel we proceed to Railway station / Airport, On the way Sightseeing and Shopping.
Monsoon Special Package at Quilon Beach Hotel @24999+GST - Exclusive Offer for Our Esteemed Guests!
We are excited to extend a warm invitation for our Monsoon Special Package at Quilon Beach Hotel! Experience the magic of the monsoons and enjoy a delightful getaway with our exclusive package tailored just for you.
Our Monsoon Special Package (AP Plan) is packed with exciting inclusions to make your stay truly memorable:
• Arathi welcome upon arrival: Immerse yourself in the traditional and spiritual ambiance of our warm welcome ceremony.
• Welcome Drink on arrival: Quench your thirst with a refreshing and invigorating welcome drink as you step into our abode.
• Accommodation in a Deluxe sea view room - Double Occupancy: Enjoy the breath-taking views of the azure sea from the comfort of your luxurious room.
Complimentary fruit basket and cake: Savour the goodness of fresh fruits and indulge in a delectable cake during your stay.
• Munroe Island country canoe ride for 2 hours: Explore the scenic beauty of Munroe Island as you glide through the tranquil backwaters in a traditional country canoe.
• Kollam city tour for 4 hours: Discover the historical and cultural wonders of Kollam with our guided city tour.
• 10% Discount on Fisherman's Bay - The Seafood Restaurant: Relish the finest seafood dining experience with an exclusive discount at our renowned Fisherman's Bay restaurant.
• 20% Discount on Ayurveda Spa: Rejuvenate your body and mind with authentic Ayurveda treatments at our well-equipped spa.
• Access to our state-of-the-art fitness centre and swimming pool: Stay active and refreshed with complimentary access to our modern fitness facilities and swimming pool.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel: Stay connected and share your wonderful moments with loved ones, courtesy of our complimentary Wi-Fi service.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, or minibar charges are not included in the package.
• Prior Booking is mandatory for this package.
• Additional meals or beverages beyond those specified in the package will incur extra charges.
• Activities or services not mentioned in the package inclusions will be charged separately.
Terms and Conditions:
• Check-in time is at 2:00 PM, and check-out time is at 12:00 PM. Early check-in or late check-out may be possible upon request and subject to availability.
• Package rates apply to double occupancy in our well-appointed Deluxe Sea Facing room. Additional charges will apply for extra guests or children sharing the room.
• The package inclusions are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other services.
• All guests are expected to comply with the hotel's rules and regulations during their stay. In case of any disputes, the decision of the hotel management will be considered final.
• The terms and conditions of the package are subject to change at the discretion of the hotel management. The package inclusions are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other services.
We are eagerly looking forward to hosting you once again at Quilon Beach Hotel and making your monsoon experience extraordinary. To book your stay or inquire about this exclusive offer, please contact our reservations team at 0474 276999 /9446004252/9447783717 or email us at email@example.com. Our dedicated staff will be delighted to assist you with any queries or special requests you may have.
Come and embrace the magic of the monsoons with us at Quilon Beach Hotel!
PACKAGE IS VALID TILL 31ST JULY 2023
Call: +91 474 276 9999